- Reviews (0)
What’s in the box: 1 x Nebuliser Machine, 1 x Medication Dispensing Unit, 2 x AA batteries, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Paediatric Face Mask
Colour: Blue and White
Size: 88mm x 65mm x 62mm (Adult mask sold separately)
Suitable for: Administering respiratory solutions via a nebuliser for patients of any age. It can be used in hospital and at home.
- Soundless Operation – does not cause fear and agitation in babies and young children.
- Battery operated – works with 2 AA batteries, no more cables and looking for wall plugs.
- Simple to use – Insert the medication cup, fill in the medication and press the On/Off button. Nebulisation can be completed in only three steps. It is easy to learn and simple to use.
- Light, compact and portable – takes only two AA batteries and therefore, is highly portable, compact, and is perfect for traveling or outdoor activities.
- Minimal medication wastage – Aerosolises to the last drop and minimises any medication wastage.
- Robust system – uses Excimer laser technology and a biocompatible polyimide to produce the nebulising mesh head. Less breakages, corrosion, clogging than traditional nebulisers.
- Optional AC power source – optional AC power supply cable for direct main socket usage.