Overnight Bamboobies® Nursing Pads (2 Pairs)
Bamboobies® are a stylish, highly absorbent, discreet and reusable alternative to disposable nursing pads. These washable nursing pads are made from bamboo rayon velour and organic cotton, with a natural fibre core, making them luxuriously soft and comfortable to wear. The outer milk-proof™ liner helps to prevent those embarrassing leaks!
Bamboobies® come in two varieties: Regular and Overnights.
The round shaped overnight nursing pads are not only ultra-soft, but larger, thicker and super absorbent for heavy leaking and *newborn nursing.
*Made especially for new mothers, for heavy leaking in the early months of nursing and overnight/early morning leaking.
If you are a light leaker or your milk supply is established, try our ultra-thin heart-shaped Bamboobies® Regular Nursing Pads.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
Size: One size
Suitable for: Breastfeeding moms
- When cotton pads leak though, regular Bamboobies® milk-proof™ backing prevents leaks!
- When cotton pads feel cold and clammy when wet, bamboo doesn’t – it holds body heat better.
- Where cotton pads are more bulky and visible through clothing, Bamboobies® regulars aren’t. They are ultra-thin with fine stitching on the edges.
- Bamboobies® offer a feminine, soft and comfy alternative to the traditional nursing pad.
- Bamboobies® actually cost less than disposable pads over the typical length of time that a nursing mother needs to use breast pads
- The economical and eco-conscious choice for nursing mothers
- Moms Choice Award, Honoring Excellence
- The Bump, Best of Baby 2012
- The National Parenting Center, Seal of Approval 2012
- Stroller Traffic Approved, 2013 New Baby Checklist
- com Reader’s Choice 2013 Winner
- Fit Pregnancy’s 2013 Buyers Guide recommendation
- Nominated for a Nexty Award
Want to know more about Bamboobies®, visit www.bamboobies.co.za
|Dimensions||15.3 × 10.2 × 3.9 mm|
- Top layer: 57.4 % bamboo rayon, 19% cotton; 23% polyester
- Middle layer: is 56% natural ramie fiber and 44% cotton
- Third layer: is polyester with TPU backing.
- It is recommended to MACHINE WASHING both the Regular and Overnight Bamboobies® on a HOT water setting.
- Bamboobies® are made of natural fibers and should be DRIED COMPLETELY on HIGH HEAT in the DRYER before used again.
- The more you wash and dry Bamboobies®, the softer they will get!
- Do not use fabric softeners as it can inhibit the absorption quality.
- If machine washing & drying is not an option, hand wash in hot soapy water, rinse well and be sure to AIR DRY THEM COMPLETELY in a dry, non-humid area before using them! You can place them in direct sunlight with the bamboo side exposed until they are completely dry.